LT EN

About us


The company was founded in 1956 as a specialized company for land reclamation works. UAB „Plungės lagūna" was established in 1993 after privatization of this state owned company.

 

In 1994 our company started cooperation with Danish companies  „Puritek" and „Kruger", and started specialization in waste water treatment plant (WWTP) construction. The first WWTP was built in Plateliai, followed by  Šilalė WWTP in 1995.

 

1996 was the beginning of works in engineering piping construction sector. During 1997 - 1999 our company teamed with German contractor „Preussag" for construction of Būtingė oil terminal and Būtingė - Mažeikiai main pipeline.

 

In 2001 a new activity field was opened - municipal landfills construction and arrangement. A landfill in Jerubaičiai was constructed (Plungė region).

 

During 2001 - 2003 the company worked at the 700 km border line with Belorussia and Poland  and established patrol paths, trace lanes, bridges, viaducts and other facilities.